This page has been created to contain references to useful documentation for DNA Research, some of which I have developed and presented at the Society of Australian Genealogists. I was instrumental in establishing the DNA Research Group at the Society and was the convenor from 2015-2021 and am still an active member.
I hope these may be of help to someone!
- DNA Research Methodology, 2021
- DNA Research Plan, 2016 (updated 2020)
- Practical Guide for DNA Source Citations, adapted for Family Tree Maker, 2021.
- Ancestor Suduko, 2020 (inferred mapping – works in progress)
- DNA Reconstruction, 2021
You Tube videos
- BBC Interview (Cassidy Clan), 2017
- Using Genome Mate Pro, 2018 (Now replaced by GDAT)
- In Search of My Irish Ancestors (My Britton Family), 2020
- Finding my Great Grandfather (My Prussian Roots), 2021
These blogsites may also provide useful information:
- DNA Sydney – Blog for Society of Australian Genealogists